The Ramsey’s love a good mule! And I personally love giving it a twist during different seasons throughout the year. Here is our lovely mule recipe with a holiday twist!
To make, you will need…
- Whiskey or Bourbon
- Cherry Bark bitters
- Ginger Beer
- Cranberry juice
- Orange slice
- Cherry with juice
- Twig of Rosemary
To make, here’s what you do…
- Pour 2oz of Whiskey/Bourbon in a festive glass
- Muddle the orange slice
- Add a splash of Cherry Bark bitters
- Add 2oz of Ginger Beer
- Add a splash of cranberry juice (or as much as you’d like)
- Add 1 cherry and little cherry juice
- After adding ice, swirl your drink around with a twig of Rosemary
- Sip and enjoy!
This simple and festive drink is fun for Christmas parties or sipping by a crackling fire. Let us know when you make these!